Full time Enrollment:Full time enrollment for grades K-12 is available with full allotments when enrolled before Sept. 30. Contact the REACH Office if you are interested in enrolling.Part-time Enrollment:Part-time enrollment for grades K-12 is also available through Sept. 30. For participation in Building (BES, KGH, BMS, and SHS) Specials/classes, contact the REACH Coordinator.Guidelines for enrollment:
Items Needed to complete the enrollment process can be found on the Forms pageNew Enrollees to REACH:
- Resident of the City and Borough of Sitka
- Willing to take all state and district mandated assessments for the child's particular grade level.
- Complete Progress Summary on a quarterly basis along with work samples (due Oct. 20, Dec. 20, Mar. 20, and May 20.)
- Update REACH on student progress on a regular basis, by email, phone or through a scheduled meeting.High School and At Risk Students must check in weekly to update progress.
- REACH part time classes DO COUNT toward activity eligibility. Grades will appear on the students transcript.
- Enrollment Form
- Statement of enrollment form (for full time only students)
- $50 enrollment deposit (this is refundable when items borrowed are returned)
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
Middle School/High School Part-time Students:
- Kindergarten Students (must be 5 by Sept. 1)
- Need a Kindergarten physical (form available in all medical offices), along with birth certificate and immunization records
- Meet with school counselor for scheduling options and bring Shared Student form to REACH Office