Click the words "Register" and fill in the requested information.*
Once you have you may want to take some time and go back and adjust your account settings to get the most out of your registration.
To do so:
· Click on the words, “Sign In”
· Sign in with the user name and password you chose
· Click on the triangle next to “My Account” and drag to “Edit Account Settings”
· A new window will open up; you will be able to:
1. change your profile information
2. sign up for mobile email alerts
3. subscribe to specific areas of the website that have rss feeds (schools, classrooms, etc)
4. change your password
5. delete your account
*If you are an SSD staff member, an account has been automatically created for you using your SSD network account.
You will not be able to do 4 and 5 on the list above via this website. You can, however, create another account using personal email if you wish.